There’s nothing quite like getting into the holiday spirit with a beautiful Christmas tree in your home. But before you can bring that special festive touch to your space, you’ll need to decide on the perfect size of your tree.
Choosing the right size of Christmas tree is essential for making sure it fits properly in your space and looks good when decorated. But with so many sizes available, how do you know which one is best for your needs? Today, we will discuss the importance of size when choosing a Christmas tree and some tips to help you find the perfect height for your home.
Why height matters when choosing a Christmas tree
The taller the tree, the more impact it will have in your home. A taller tree can make a small room feel bigger, and a large room feel even grander. But height isn’t the only factor you should consider when choosing a tree. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
The type of tree you choose will affect how tall it is. For example, artificial trees come in all different heights, from 2 feet to 12 feet.
Ideal size for Christmas Trees:
The 7ft Christmas trees are a popular size for many households. It is tall enough to make a statement in a room, but not so tall that it becomes difficult to decorate. A 7ft tree is also a good choice for homes with high ceilings or for those who want a tree that takes up a bit more space.
When decorated with lights, ornaments, and another holiday decor, a 7 feet tree can bring a festive touch to any home. Also, 7 feet trees are typically easy to find and can be purchased from a variety of retailers, both in-store and online.
The height of your ceilings will also play a role in how tall of a tree you can go with. If you have low ceilings, you’ll want to stick with a shorter tree, so it doesn’t overwhelm the space.
How to measure for the perfect height
Here are a few tips to help you measure for the perfect height:
- First, consider the height of your ceilings. The tallest point in your room will give you a good starting point for measuring.
- Next, take into account any other decorative elements in your room that might impact the height of your tree. This could include things like fireplace mantels or windowsills.
- Finally, think about how you want your tree to look in relation to the rest of your holiday decorations. Do you want it to be the centerpiece of your display, or do you prefer a more understated look?Keep these tips in mind and measuring for the perfect height will be a breeze!
The benefits of a taller tree
A taller tree can impact your décor in a positive way. It can make your room feel more open and spacious, and it also gives the illusion of a higher ceiling.
A taller tree allows you to hang decorations at different levels. This adds interest and dimension to your tree, and makes it more visually appealing. If you have young children, they will also enjoy being able to reach the lower branches of the tree to hang their own special decorations.
If you choose a taller tree, you won’t need to buy as many gifts to fill up the empty space under the tree!
The benefits of a shorter tree
Here are just a few of the advantages of a shorter Christmas tree:
1. No more struggling to reach the top of a towering tree to hang those all-important decorations. With a shorter tree, everything is within easy reach.
2. If you’re tight on space in your home, a shorter tree is the way to go. It’ll still fill the room with holiday cheer without taking up too much floor space.
3. Taller trees tend to cost more than their shorter counterparts. So if you’re looking to save some money this holiday season, a smaller tree is the way to go.
4. Shorter trees require less energy and resources to grow, which is better for the environment (and your wallet).
Choosing the right height for your Christmas tree is an important part of decorating your home during the holiday season. Consider how much space you have, what decorations you plan to use, and how tall people are in your household when selecting a size.
To ensure that all of your decorations can fit on the tree without looking crowded or overcrowded, look for one between 6-12 feet high or ideally the 7ft XMAS tree. With a little bit of thought and preparation, you can find a Christmas tree perfect for adding cheer to your home this year!